Week One A: Template

I looked through the blog templates and this one caught my eye right away. I really liked the color schemes, and it seemed very easy to use. It has archives on the side for easy access to previous posts, and seems very easy to use so far. I really liked the picture of the cat, I love cats. The one thing I wish it had was a little picture in the background, it seems pretty plain so far, but hopefully I can add some to make the colors pop more because I really like the minimalist look of the theme. I also liked how the first thing you see is the title when you open up the blog.

Comments

  1. Good after Tanya,
    my name is Jesus, I'm in your CSIT 155 class. Good choice of template, since you love cats. In the template the cat is laying on a colorful blanket, that bright up your blog. I also agree you need to add a background picture to your posts. To add a background picture, try the image icon on the top of your blog.
    Sincerely, Jesus E. Origel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya! I also really like the set up of your blog, and think that it is very easy to navigate but isn't boring or bland. I think it has the right amount of pop but doesn't distract from your writing. I am a dog person myself but still love all animals including cats, so I'm glad you were able to incorporate something that makes you happy. Can't wait to read more of your posts! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is really clean. For me the font could be different in order to make it easier to read. On mobile is looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tanya
    Hey i agree with you your blog is very easy and easty to acces and straight to the point.
    Do you know bow to add custome codes for custom colors?
    Since you like simple themes, i think that would be a good idea for you that way you can customize your blog exactly the wy you want it.
    Maybe they might have other templates with animals since you lime cats or you could possibly add a photo off a cat in the header ?
    Just soen suggestions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts