Week 13

Looking at businesses similar to mine, it seems like all of them use the most they can out of their headlines and titles to get you to click on their webpage and read more. In my opinion, the advertising seems effective to me because it's something I as a person want to read more of.
Things that draw my attention are pictures, and whenever I see a really engaging picture I want to read more of what goes with that picture, whenever it's a picture not so interesting I just scroll through instead of stopping to read the story.
I think both social media advertising, and traditional advertising work because they're kind of both one in the same except now it's easier and more likely to come across advertising on your phone, or computer. I would say it's more effective to keep advertising something through my phone than my TV, because i'm more than likely this day in age to just fast forward through my TV.

Comments

Popular Posts